I just booked mine and Macy's tickets for the Siesta Scripture Memorization Celebration and am SOOOOOO excited!! We're going to be going with super fun, sweet Nancy which will make the trip even better!! We'll also be eating at the Cheesecake Factory which in itself is enough to look forward to and Pappasitos, where I have never eaten but heard great things about! I am looking SOOOO forward to Travis Cottrell's worship! Oh, how I love that! And, hearing Beth Moore, too, of course! The whole weekend is just so exciting....fellowship, fun, friends, family, food, and siestas! YAY!! I'm SO excited! Right now, as I write this, Moo Moo and little Sunshine are in here.  Rosy is watching Veggie Tales on the laptop and Moo is playing with one of his favorite people, Mar Mar. Here's a picture of us right now. :)
HA! HA! Look at Munch's face! He's so cute! He LOVES Mar!!!
And, here I am with my sweeties!!! I went walking right before they got here. Matter of fact, I got home right as Hannah pulled in my driveway. It was 52 degrees with a wind advisory and actually felt kinda cold.  It was a million times better walking in the cold than the scorching heat from the summer! I LOVED my walk today and walked so much faster without even realizing it.  It was GREAT!! Of course, now that I'm in the house, I'm freezing! I've got my down coat on and the heater going in the office.  It's always so cold in our house!! When I got the mail today, I had the greatest surprise in there!! My friend sent me a FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR gift card to Anthropologie!!! Are you kidding me???!!! $500!!!! WHAT???!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! What fun!! She told me it was for a shopping spree for me!!!! What a fun surprise and blessing!! I don't remember ever getting a gift quite like that before!!!! FUN!!!!
Siri on the iPhone 4s is GREAT!! I love it!! It does everything!!! :) If you say,"I'm hungry", it will give you all the restaurants close by.  It's the coolest thing!!!

We had Bunco at Hannah's house last week and it was so much fun! For the first time in a few months, there were 12 people there and we didn't have to play with a "ghost." I love Bunco! In the pix above, I had just gotten a Bunco, which is why I'm wearing the pink hat. I'm with my sister, Hannah, and a new girl in town named Sarah, who is so sweet.   
Hannah gave away all her furniture so we all sat on the floor which was really fun.  We were all so comfy!!! I wish I would have taken pictures of the bedrooms. Hannah has them fixed up so cute and she has painted the walls with her art and they are beautiful!!
On Friday, we took Rosy to the PA homecoming game.  She was SOOOOOO excited!!  Her favorite thing about the games is getting to go on the football field afterwards. She literally did at least a hundred cartwheels. I know she slept good that night!!! :)
Rosy sitting on Mar's lap and enjoying popcorn. She got M&M's, too! :) What's a football game without M&M's?! :)
On Saturday night, I picked up Sheldon and Sabrina and we went and took pictures of Madie for her homecoming dance.  Madie looked gorgeous!! The house where the party was was decorated beautifully and wow, if I lived there, I would spend all my time in the backyard!!! :)
See what I mean? This is an outside room they have with a beautiful fireplace. 
Pretty house decorations.

Well, the kids are now gone and Mar and I just got back from eating at Luby's.  It's hard to believe it's only 8:13.  It feels later because it's dark.  Daylight savings time is coming way too soon. :( I love the fall weather but don't like it getting dark so early.  Well, Mar and I are going to wind down for the night. More later. :) 


Photobucket


Comments