Twinkle Twinkle...here are my stars!!!

Rosy made this picture in school today of Mar-e-doodle.  She was supposed to draw someone at work and she drew Mar. :) He's wearing his scrubs. :) I tell ya, that sunshine can make your heart burst!! Oh, how I love her!!!  I asked her to write Mar's name and the date and she added a few "twinkles, stars, and hearts". I love how she calls an asterisk a twinkle!!! That name is so much better!! A twinkle...how perfect!!! 
 I got these lanterns at the flea market. I love them! I filled them with fall veggies (thanks Pinterest!). :) I am in the process of redoing my kitchen which is why there is sheetrock on the wall. Bye Bye burgundy wallpaper with diamonds made of sand!! Once I get the kitchen painted, I'll post pictures. I love it so much more already!! The main part of the kitchen cabinets are painted!! YES!! Now, all I have to do is the island and the breakfast bar and I'll be finished!! I got 2 chandeliers that I LOVE (at the same flea market) to hang over my island. The electrician came today and will get back to us on Monday about when he'll hang them. He's also going to replace the light fixture in the foyer that was going to be the first thing I was going to change in my house 4 1/2 years ago! LOL! :) 
Ellie came up with Trey and Gail last weekend. It was great getting to see her. She came to the PA game with us.  She always makes me laugh! She's such a sweetheart. Trey had a job interview in Little Rock and he got the job so they will be moving here in a couple of weeks.  The company he is working for will have a real asset. Trey is a a great guy and a great architect, too.
PA is supposed to win the state championship this year and I think they will do it. They have had more than 1.5 million views on youtube for something exciting they did in a game recently. Of course, I don't really know what it is...something about scoring the most points ever before the other team gets the ball or something like that.  Tonights game was out of town so Mar listened on the radio while I went and saw Courageous with Heather, Scott, Alicia, and Bob.  I went at the last minute. I was out walking and talking on the phone to Heather and they were going in 20 mins. I decided since Mar would be listening to PA's game on the radio that I might as well go see Courageous, even though I am going tomorrow night, too! :) I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie!! I cried through the whole thing! What a great movie about fathers!! I just loved it so much!!! I can't wait to see it again tomorrow night! We're going on a double date to dinner and the movie with Hope and Alex...how I love those two....especially Hope....my sweet, sweet, friend who loves the Lord so much!! I am SO thankful for her!!! 
Last weekend...Mar and Munch. We watched football ALL DAY LONG!! First we watched the Razorbacks and then we watched LSU.  It was fun, though.  Tomorrow,  LSU and the Hogs play at the same time so we'll watch LSU and turn to the Hogs during the commercials.  We don't have cable so we always go to  mom and dad's to watch the games and it's always fun. :) 
Our little sweeties!!
Hannah was craving cookies so Macy ran to our house and got some cookie mix and icing and Rosy and I made them.  They are SOOOOOO good and the cookies are sugar cookies from a box! They are as good if not better than any homemade sugar cookies I've ever had. The icing is in an icing tube for sugar cookies and is super delicious, too!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I babysat Banner yesterday while Hannah had an appointment.  Banny loves our dogs and says Reggie, Charlie Bear, and doggy. :) Mar got to see him during his lunch break.  Munch LOVES Mar!! Oh, he started saying Hadoo last weekend!!! It made my day!! I cheered for him like crazy so he kept saying it!! YAY!! It's the cutest thing you've ever heard!! I got a video! I would post it on here but it's on my other computer.  I also got pix of May and Ban together that are adorable but they're on my other computer, too.
I was at the mall the other day getting the best smelling scent at Bath and Body Works....Fireside Marshmallow...YUM..... and when I was walking out, I saw all these little girl clothes and baby doll clothes to match.  The baby dolls were for sale, too. The line of clothing is called Sweet Heart Rose. I couldn't resist and HAD to get the doll and an outfit for Rosy. I gave it to her today and she loved it!! :) They have a whole line of clothing up to size 10 for little girls and their dolls. CUTENESS!!!
Have I mentioned that I love this child??!!! :) My sweet sunshine!! My twinkly star!!
And, while I'm at it...I love this sunshine twinkly star, too!!! My May May sure does love animals!! Right now, she has a bunch of kitties that she is taking care of. Their mom died so she is bottle feeding them. I told her to quit going to the Humane Society! We're going to end up with a farm.  On this particular morning (a few weeks ago), Mar and I were enjoying a gorgeous morning outside (the first in awhile since the hot hot summer) and a bird suddenly fell onto our deck.  Mar quickly grabbed him and I grabbed Charlie Bear before he could get to him.  Mar warmed the bird up in his hand for awhile and pet him until he felt better and flew off. It was such a blessing and the bird was so pretty.  I called Macy while Mar was holding him and woke her up to tell her about it and she rushed downstairs to see it.  :) I love her heart for animals.  
And, these are my twinkly star sunshines, too!!! :) My dogs brighten my day and night!! Look at their cute jerseys!! I got Charlie's at Wal-Mart years ago and we got Reggie's LSU jersey at the beach. This is the one time he'll be wearing it because it is WAY too small!! We had to cut it to get it on him!! LOL! :) 
Of course, Mar brightens my day, too!! He makes me feel so special. He treats me like a queen and takes such good care of me. I always pray that I'll die before him or we'll die together because I don't know how I'd survive without him. I mean, I know God would get me through but I beg God on a regular basis to please not let me go down that path!!! 

Okay, well, tomorrow is game day, home church at Hope and Alex's, and then dinner and Courageous! Fun times! Sunday, we set up our booth at the flea market..more on that later. 

Happy Happy weekend!!! :) 

Comments