I'm on the exercise bike again and so that means it's time to blog! It makes the time go by so much faster.
I finally got Macy's bathroom painted! It went from dark red to a pretty gray/blue called Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore. I love the color. It's the same color we used in the hallways of Lamar's office. Now I just need to fill Macy's room up. It's completely empty. It feels so much better in her room now. Cool, calm, and airy instead of dark and dreary.

I have been taking Reg on my walks lately be because he's a beagle and still a puppy so he really needs an outlet to release some energy. He loves our walks and has gotten a lot easier to walk as he's gotten older. I have noticed when it's sunny and warm outside, he gets tired a lot easier. When it's cooler, he goes 4 1/2 miles no problem and still has energy to spare. Well, when I took him a few days ago, I started noticing he seemed tired after about a mile and a half. I kept coaxing him along. When we were close to 3 miles, he just lied in a person's yard. Cute little guy. I had to call Lamar to pick us up. Today, I walked 2 miles and then came home to get Reg for the other 2 where he wouldn't get tired. The only problem was, the battery in the garage door opener was dead when I got back so I was locked out of the house. Poor Reg didn't get to walk because I was locked out for about an hour. Mar came to the rescue and then I had to go to SkinStar to see Hazel. :) LOVE her! Hopefully, I'll get to walk my sweet guy tomorrow.

I saw October Baby on Monsay afternoon. I went by myself which I always love. I don't know why but I think it's so wonderful to go to the movies all alone and just take it all in. I loved this movie!!! It was great!!! And I LOVED the soundtrack!!! I can't wait to download it from iTunes on April 2nd. :)

On Tuesday, I picked Rosy up from school for our playdate. We went to Cupcakes on the Ridge, the Toggery, Hidden Valley Park, and then came to my house to play. Justin and Lamar were working on getting our yard ready to expand our deck. Here they are.

Justin is on his Spring Break this week and has been so nice to help Lamar with all of this. They have been having troubles with the holes. There are a lot of tree roots and rocks. After they worked some in this, Justin cooked out on the grill and made us all dinner. It was really nice.

I got these pretty hydrangeas yesterday at Kroger to put in the kitchen. They looked so Easter-y to me! :)

I started Beth Moore's Daniel study a few days ago. I started it a few years ago but didn't have the videos so didn't finish it all. I finally finished my David and James study (I was doing them at the same time, just alternating days) and I wanted to start something else and remembered I had this study. I love it that I can download the DVD's online now so I can apply the videos to the homework. It helps me so much to have an actual Bible study to do in my quiet times. I like having questions to answer and certain Scriptures to look up. It's funny because right when I finished my David study, we are starting it again in my small group on Wednesday nights. Well, you definitely can't learn too much about the Bible so I'm all for it! :)

Look at this sweet newborn baby! My goodness, she is precious! This is my friend, Jill's baby girl, Sydney. She was born a month early so she's teeny tiny and she has jet black hair. I went over to Jill's today to meet her. Just precious!!!

And here's another one because you just can't get too much baby!!!

Mar and I are headed to this little sanctuary in a month! To say I'm excited when be an understatement! The beach is my favorite!!! I just LOVE everything about it...the sun, the sand, the breeze, the water, the food, the sunsets, the smells....I could go on and on. I just love it!!! I'm excited because this will be the first house Lamar and I have stayed in and it is SO close to the water. I'm so excited! It's in the beaches of South Walton and isn't very crowded so I'm excited about that, too.

See this chandelier....I am REALLY wanting it for Macy's room. I think it is so wonderful! They have one from West Elm but it's the small one and I want the big one. I am sure if I keep searching I will find one that's the right size and not too expensive. Pottery Barn Teen has one, too, but it's not as full. I will probably end up just going with that one. They are called Capiz chandeliers. I think they are so fun!!!

Lamar and I were so hungry last Saturday night and didn't get a chance to get dinner until late so we headed to IHOP for the first time in a couple of years. OH, it was GOOD!!! I got cinnamon roll pancakes which is not something I would normally do but I was so hungry and they looked so good and let me tell you, they were DELICIOUS!!!! It was fun to eat at IHOP again. We ate there all the time when we lived in Monroe.



Speaking of Monroe, has anyone seen the new show, Duck Dynasty? It's HILARIOUS! It's about these redneck millionaires who live in West Monroe, LA., and it is FUNNY!!! It's also clean which is hard to find these days. We watch it on Hulu because we don't have cable. I love it!!!

Well, I've been on the bike almost an hour so I think I'll wrap this up. My cousin, Catie, is getting married this weekend and Marci incoming to town!!! I'm so excited!!!! I love my family so much!!! I'm so thankful for all of them!!! I'll write more late when I am on the bike again! :)

Comments

So exciting that you get to go to the BEACH! One day I will be there again! Miss you!