Random iPhone pic post

Well, I'm on the exercise bike again which means I am once again blogging. :) I am also voice writing most of this. So much easier and faster! These pictures are in reverse order of the date. I'm writing this on my iPhone and so that is just the way it worked out when I put the pictures on.


So here is a picture of me and my sweet friend, Ames! We have been walking together every day. I am so happy because it makes such a difference to have an exercise partner! When you have a commitment to someone you are much more likely to go because you don't want to break it.


You would think by this age I would know how to peel and orange correctly! Oh well, it works for me and tasted delicious!


My May May is back home for a few weeks before she goes back to Russellville. The dogs are so happy and so are we!


Lamar and I went to Florida recently and while we were gone Macy watched the dogs. They stayed at her apartment and our house. Reggie had a great time doing all kinds of outdoor fun stuff! Here he is on top of Mount Nebo. Isn't he the cutest thing ever?! :)


This picture makes me laugh so hard! This is Macy's roommate, Mandy, getting in Reggie's dog bed or what we call his dog cocoon. To me this proves that the brain is not fully developed until you are 25! HA HA! There is no telling how it smelled in there! Macy said her friends told her to do it and that she would have done it too. You couldn't pay me to do that. But you probably could have at the age of 21. :)


And here she is again! :-)


Macy's friend Sarah and Reggie. Sarah loves Reg! How could you not love Reggie?!!!


Well this is never happened to me before! A1!!! I got my airline tickets too late and so I had to get business select. It was kind of fun to be the first passenger to be able to pick a seat. :-)


While Lamar and I were in Seagrove we found a great restaurant where you could sit outside that had the best fried shrimp! The fried shrimp was as good as Doc's in Gulf Shores. It was called the Seagrove Marketplace Cafe.


And my favorite restaurant of all time, The Melting Pot! I could eat that cheese with a spoon!!! And when ever I tweet about them I always get a fun response. :-) I think that is so sweet and great customer service!


Oh me oh my! I wanted to come back here before I ever even left. This trip was not nearly long enough. One day I want to go and stay for a month! And to think, heaven is even better than this! I cannot wait!


Oh the love!


My sweet friend, Hope, is giving me this awesome couch! It is down and my favorite! Just look how big it is! The only problem is that I am having a hard time finding slipcovers with these dimensions. And I need to order two more cushions and don't know how to go about that since the dimensions are different from Pottery Barn. Although the couch does look just like the Charleston at the Pottery Barn. I love this couch so much and feel so blessed to just have it given to me. :-)


And here we are at the Back Porch in Destin. What a view! :-)


We ate at a restaurant called A1 diner or something like that. I had the best fish I have ever tasted called Hawaiian Butterfish!! It was AMAZING!!!!!!


I could spend every second of the rest of my life sitting right where I was in this picture.


We stayed in a house for the first time ever. It was so cute. It also had my favorite couches. And I so love the conch shell chandelier in the kitchen! I want it for Macy's room. When I actually get on the real computer instead of my iPhone I will put a better picture on.


And here is my sweet love on the futon in Macy's apartment. How I love my furry friend! He is the most loyal dog on the planet, just as all goldens are! I don't think I better breed exists! Although Reggie, my beagle, comes close. But he is not like most beagles. Charlie bear taught him how to be a golden retriever in a beagle's body. LOL! :)


Look at that face! And I don't mean the man behind Reggie although I am sure he is a great guy. :-)


As I said, my pictures are out of order. Here we are flying out of Little Rock. I thought this was a neat picture of Little Rock. And I love Southwest!


Just look at that sunset! And this was taken right here in my hometown of Little Rock. It is truly truly beautiful here!


Yep, that's just my dad, the most amazing man I have ever met! I know, I know, I am biased. But I am not the only one that says this. Many people do. He is the godliness and kindest man I know. And he is still getting one of the favorite OB/GYN even at the age of 73. I'm not the least bit surprised!


Hope and I have a booth at a local flea market. She has a lot of wonderful items in there. I don't have so much. But I plan on working on it. :) She finds great deals on furniture and then paints and distresses it. She can take an ugly piece of furniture and make it absolutely beautiful! She is truly talented. I think she will be decorating homes in heaven!


Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Do you see this picture?! It looks like I had these dogs made to look exactly like my dogs. It wasn't even an option not to buy them even though I'm not a huge stuffed animal fan and didn't really have a place for them. Just looking at this picture makes me laugh.


See what I mean! Those stuffed animals look exactly like my dogs! :-)


We have not put Macy's beds together yet but I found these at the flea market and absolutely love them!


I also love twin beds in rooms. I always have. I just love the look of it.


Mar bought me a dozen cupcakes as a surprise a few days ago! I love them! I love roses any day but cupcakes are way more my love language!


My sweet friend, Alicia, wrote me letters and prayers every month of the year as a gift for Christmas. It has been one of the best gifts I ever have received. God's timing has been amazing as I have opened these prayers. Each month when I open them the prayers apply so much to what I'm going through in my life. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends!


And this is the pie that we had last night at bunco. Saying it is delicious is an understatement! Who knew?! I wasn't even going to try it because it was in a box. You should never judge a book by its cover. This stuff was awesome! Which is just another reason while I have to exercise. :-)


And this is what I just did while blogging. not such a bad way to blog if I do say so myself.

Happy happy Friday!

Comments