I'm at my parents house watching the Hogs play in the college world series. Baseball takes a long time and can be boring at times so I brought my computer over here to blog.  This is just another random photo post from the last month.
Marce came in town with her 4 girls for NINE days! It was WONDERFUL!!! 
Here are all of us sisters at Shanny's house. I am SO thankful God gave me sisters! They are built in best friends for life! 
My Ray Ray. I love him!
This is my view when I go walking with my friends at the Big Dam Bridge. Not too shabby, huh?! People that don't live in Little Rock don't realize what a beautiful town it is. Arkansas is a gorgeous state! The first hour of driving from Fayetteville to Little Rock is as pretty as any place I've ever seen! 
We added on a little bit to our deck. Mar bought these two chairs for us to sit with each other outside. They are super comfortable and SO cute!!!
We moved our couch in the living room into the sun room to make room for our new couch. Here Reg is on the couch in the sunroom. He's so cute!
My sweet furry loves in the exercise room. They hang out and sleep while I'm doing Just Dance or the bike.
My sweet guys asleep by my feet. :)
We hung some lanterns outside on our deck. I love them!
These make me happy. :) 
I saw this picture on Facebook of May May. It feels so good to see your child asleep on her Bible. 
My new couch. It is SOOOOO comfortable! I still have to decorate the table behind it. Hope is going to come help me do that.
I got this fun magnetic board at the flea market. It's really big and unique which I love. I also love the light blue color. I hung it right outside of our bedroom but you can see it from the living room so it brings in some of the blue pillows on the couch. The girl that I bought this from at the flea market has an Etsy shop called Charming Wall. You can go to her site here. I also got my magnetic board in my kitchen from her booth at the flea market. 
I am so proud of May May. She is doing a program in Russellville called Vintage. She is living in a church all summer sleeping on the floor with 13 other girls. They are going to Canada to witness to people in July. They have a different Bible activity they do every day. She is also babysitting 3 days a week and sent me a text yesterday saying she was so excited because one of the little boys she babysits for became a Christian at Upward basketball! :) Macy is on the bottom row, far right. 
Some of my awesome walking girls! LOVE these girls!! We walk a lot on the Big Dam Bridge and it's SO much fun exercising with them while watching the sun go down and getting in a lot of girl talk! 
The Big Dam Bridge is just so so pretty! I love all the fun lights!
And here it is from the other side.
Mar hung more lanterns on our deck. We also put in a ramp for Charlie Bear where his legs won't give out on him. Can you see him in the pix? He's SO cute and the most loyal dog there is. I love him so much and always pray that the Lord will keep him here as long as possible. He will be 13 in September which is a long life for a golden. I can't imagine life without him by my side.
Mom and Dad with all six kids!!! It was so much fun when Marci was here and we were all together.
Moo's 2nd birthday. Here he is with both sets of grandparents.
My precious Sunshine!!! She's six now! She makes my heart swell! 
Sweet Bri! I love her!!! 
Some of my favorite people on the planet! 
Some more of my favorite people on the planet! I am so thankful to have 2 groups of super close friends who all love the Lord and each other! 
Happy Father's Day!! I have the best dad ever! He is the kindest and godliest man I know! Here he is with all of us but Marce. We always miss her.
Marce has always said she's my biggest fan which has always made me feel so good! :) She found this plaque for me for my birthday that is just perfect! She also got me a cupcake mug! She knows me well!! :) I am so thankful for such a super fun sister who makes me laugh non stop! I love funny people!!!

Well, the game is still going. We are tied 2 to 2. Wow. It's almost 11:00 pm. I wonder if we'll go into overtime. This may be a long night. I wish mom and dad had an exercise bike or treadmill. I've been eating popcorn, Sugar Babies, and a Chick-fil-A chocolate chunk cookie. Oh well, what's baseball without something fun to snack on! :) 

Happy weekend y'all! :) 
Photobucket

Comments

Mary Deckert said…
Hi Heather ~ I found your blog via the show us your kitchen link. That's the best kitchen re-do I've ever seen! Great job!
I have a question about your white couch...is it Pottery Barn? I love it! I have my heart set on getting one next summer and it's nice to see it in a home and not just in the PB ads. Thanks for sharing!