Y'all, has it really been TWO months since I've blogged??? WOW!! I've never gone that long without blogging (that I remember). Football season is starting, though, so I'll start blogging more. I always blog when we go over to mom and dad's to watch the LSU and Razorback games. I am in the process of redoing Macy's room. It looks so much better and is so much brighter! I'll post pictures when it's all finished but I wanted to share my first Craig's List purchase. I got an antique vanity for Macy's room. It's been painted and distressed and I just love it! It's a white/robin egg blue color. Here's a picture: 
The lady I got it from was so nice! She lives close by and is a make-up artist. She was a beautiful lady. I so love this dresser! I love to go in Macy's room and just lie on her bed because it feels so good in there. I still have to get a new light fixture, get a rug, and hang some curtains. Oh, and her bathroom..I need to paint her cabinets white. I'm dreading that so I'm not going to think about that right now. :) Macy is living in an apartment and when she comes home she doesn't sleep in her room, which  could be a good thing because it will stay clean! HA! She's just more comfortable in a queen size bed so she stays in Ellie's room. Since it's been two months since I've blogged, I guess I haven't written that she got a rabbit. That girl and her animals! :) His name is Wilson and he's really cute! Here's his picture.
Isn't he cute?! I think so! 
I started working at Lamar's office a few weeks ago in the afternoons. It's a GREAT schedule because I don't go in until 2:00 so I am able to go to lunch with friends if I want and I have the morning to exercise and get other things done. The only thing is I usually take a morning nap and get everything done after work and then don't go to sleep until 2:00 am. I am a night owl and always will be. I just like being up late and getting things done late at night...like blogging at 1:30 am right now. :)  
And just look who May May got to meet last weekend!!! Willie and Korie Robertson from Duck Dynasty!!! That is my FAVORITE show and really it's the only show we watch. We watch on Hulu or at my mom and dad's house since we don't have cable. That show is HILARIOUS! I love that it is filmed in West Monroe. I recognize so many places since we used to live in Rayville and Monroe. I did my internship in West Monroe and we went to church there so it's so fun! Also, I love it that the Robertson's are Christians and live godly lives. Anyway, they were in Rogers at Wal-Mart. Oh, how I wish I would have known in advance. I would have taken a road trip with my Duck Dynasty loving friends and family! :) 
How can you not love a show where the patriarch says, "Happy, Happy, Happy" all the time! Moo used to sing a happy, happy, happy song that he just made up when he was a baby (he's still a baby at 2 but he was even younger when he sang it) so when I heard Phil Robertson saying it on Duck Dynasty, I just LOVED it!!! When I saw that they were selling this shirt on Twitter, I immediately got one! The only color they sold it in at the time was black, though. When I saw on Twitter recently that a girl had a pink one, I ordered a more happy color (this one is called heathered red)! So now I have 2 of these shirts and they are my FAVE!!! I wore one to Franke's cafeteria the other day and got a compliment on it. I told the lady the shirt was from Duck Dynasty and she has never heard of it. I told her to watch! 
My two furry loves!! They make me smile. I love them so much! Speaking of my furry loves, they are asleep right now in our room and so is my man so I better be joining them!! Oh, ONE MORE THING, tomorrow I am going with my mom and sister to a flash mob rehearsal!!! How fun will that be??!!! The flash mob will be on Sept 1st and they are going to announce when and where tomorrow. Seriously, HOW FUN!! I'm excited!!! More later! Nighty night! :) 


Photobucket

Comments