The last 3 months

Oh y'all, 3 months! Wow, it's been a long time. You can't tell from the pictures, but I've been sick for that long. UGH! Anyway, that's another story for another day but I AM getting better. I have to keep telling myself that when I get down. On our way to the beach trip, I got sick and am still in the process of getting well. Lots of different meds and treatments are helping but I DO NOT like taking meds and sometimes I have to pick my poison. I have learned A LOT through this as I usually do through suffering, whether physical or mental, but again, that's for another day. Here's my life in the last 3 months..in pictures, as always..and these are pictures aren't in order. 
 My precious nice, Abby, got married in October at Big Cedar Lodge and it was the CUTEST wedding I have ever been to! She wanted small and easy. We have such a big family so she decided to just invite 100 people....50 from our family and 50 from Brian's. It was SO neat and intimate. Abby talked to the guests and danced down the aisle. I don't think I have ever seen such a happy bride! And look at the pastor, who happens to be Brian's dad! Isn't this the BEST picture! I LOVE it!!! Also, I had a small part in Abbs and Brian meeting! God was good to let me be a part!! .
Marci and her family come for Thanksgiving and we always do Jazzercise in the garage. I sat and watched for the first time and it was so entertaining to be on the other end. My dad is so funny! He was saying, "This is the one! I am about to have my coronary!" HA! :) He will outlive us all. 
Over Thanksgiving, while the guys watched the LSU/HOGS game, the girls talked outside and inside. It was wonderful. Look at those 2 precious girls sitting in my lap. Brightened my heart! Those are my sweet cousin, Holly's girls, Annie Marie and Allie Grace. 
Macy's new dog, Mollie, was home hanging out with Reggie so Charlie Bear got to come to Mom and Dad's and hang out. He LOVED it!!! He's my 13 year old Golden who I adore! He is the most loyal faithful, furry, friend ever! He senses when I'm having bad days and sleeps on the floor right by my side of the bed. On better days, he sleeps in front of the bed. He is precious to me!! What a gift from God! Oh, all the humans here are also precious to me, too!! Precious daughter, nieces, and one of my nephews. 
Ellie bought a 1000 piece puzzle and we (mainly her and Hannah) conquered it in one day! :) It was fun to have Ellie. She came at the lasts minute and we LOVED having her with us!! 
My awesome cousin, Holly, married a Louisiana boy just like I did!! Love those Louisiana boys! 
After the Turkey Trot, we drove next door to watch the last few minutes of the PA game. We lost which was a big surprise. We have won almost every game in the mercy rule. This was Madison's last football game since it's her senior year (she's my sweet niece in the red). The tall guy in the middle is my nephew, Cannon. He's a great football player! 
The girls telling stories of how they met their husbands. LOVE! The guys were watching the game in the other room. :) 
My Charlie Bear, who I have asked God to leave on this planet with me as long as possible. I asked Him 2 years ago to let him live 2 more years and He is still here. I think he's got another good 2 years in him. I hope. I can't imagine life without him. He's on meds for his joints and hyperthyroidism and he seems to be doing good other than his legs give out on him some. 
We had all 4 kids with us for a few minutes which is so rare. It was a gift! I am holding Ellie's bunny, Wilson, who was Macy's. Macy was allergic to him. 
Thanksgiving day. I am thankful for Lamar who has taken wonderful care of me the last few months.
I love Ashley and Riann and loved getting to visit with them. My cousins married the greatest girls! 
Seriously, THE cutest bunny I have ever seen! I love him!!! 
Macy and her precious dog, Mollie, who is such a sweet girl. Macy adopted her off of Craig's List. She's about 2 years old and is house-trained and knows tricks. Sweet as can be! 
The Granny Walk. We went to Two Rivers and walked. I always enjoy the Granny Walk.
Beach trip to Orange Beach in September. 
On the way to Branson for Abby's wedding.
I was working at Lamar's office for awhile. When I am completely better, I'll go back. 
The next weekend after the beach, Mar and I headed to Aurora, NE. to see my nieces cheer. The great thing about all of that was that my niece, Savannah, got on court and got HOMECOMING QUEEN! I wasn't the least bit surprised!!! She's an amazing girl as all my nieces are! 
My sister, Marce, with Savanny and Madeline.
We went and watched Julianna play in her volleyball game and then we watched the girls cheer for girls volleyball. We went to a cute little place called Espressions and ate. Lamar fell in love with Aurora. It's a cute little small town like you would see in a Hallmark movie. 
Sweet Laurie Anderson made us a welcome basket. Seriously, you always hear of southern hospitality but I have never been treated so wonderfully as I was in Aurora. Lamar said he wants to move there someday. It really is a GREAT town!!
It's hard for me to look at this picture because I was in so much pain but I ran back to the hotel, took some medication and got it under control and then headed back over to Marci's house to enjoy the night. This was right after we watched Savanny and Madeline cheer. I ate something that wasn't on my diet but I didn't know it. 
Halloween. We went to Family Fall Fest at the Journey Church in NLR. I love Halloween because of all the costumes and candy! 
My sweet friend, Ames, at the Fall Fest.
Happy Halloween 2012.
Mar and I have spent every Halloween with Rosy and Moo since they've been born. This is probably (unless God does a miracle, which I'm praying He will if it's His will) their last Halloween here so this may be our last Halloween with our sweethearts. :( After the Fall Fest, we went trick or treating to a few houses in my neighborhood. 
It has been such a beautiful fall, we sometimes go over to Mom and Dad's and put out a blanket and just look at all the beautiful trees around us. On this day, Mar went home and got us all LSU shirts to wear for the game. HA! I had on Razorback pants. :) 
Some of my faves in all of life!!! My friend, Jill, had a shower for my friend, Lana, at my house. Jill and her sister-in-law, Jennifer, did all the work and just used my house. It was GREAT for me because I don't mind anyone using my house but all the cooking is what I dread. SO happy for our sweet friend, Lana, to be getting married soon!! YAY (like the pillow says!). :) 
Peppermint chocolate chips shakes at Chick-fil-A are my FAVORITE! I LOVE them and they only sell them at this time of year SOOOOO Mar surprised me with one. They are NOT on my diet but I have been on antibiotics which allow me to eat more foods. THANKFULLY!!! 
We did the Color Run and it was SOOOOO much fun!!! I was SO excited! It was friends, dancing, and dress up! 
FUN! Never want to miss one of these again!!
Dancing with friends!! :) 
The Dream Team! HA! :) We had so much fun!!!
I love this picture! Waiting on Lamar to pick us up downtown.
May and the Beags.
This was all white before the Color Run and crazy, big hair!! :) 
Mom and Dad with all 6 kids. :) 
Our girls. LOVE! 
Some of my best friends in life at the Turkey Trot. 
Boogying down at the Trot. :) 
I love watching my cousin, Jacob, dance! He can cut a rug! 
My sister and brother dancing. SO proud of them!!! The youngest two.
My favorite of all year! The Turkey Trot. 

Well, that's the last 3 months VERY condensed. Hopefully I'll get around to blogging more. I hope everyone is fabulous and enjoying this holiday season!!! I'm not editing this so please ignore misspellings or any grammar mistakes. :)

Comments

Love the verse you chose for Beth Moore's scripture team! :-)