St. John Day 6

As I write this, I'm listening to the rain and thunder. What a wonderful sound! I love how it rains hard every day here and then it's just sunny. SO neat! Today, we just spent the day today sunning! It was great! I fell asleep on the raft, which I have never done before. Super relaxing! At about 4, we decided we'd had enough sun and got ready and went to eat at Skinny Legs. They are supposed to have the best burgers and they were really good. That is all we did today and it was wonderful. Here are some pictures.
I put make up on! :) I also tried to straighten my hair..it just kept getting curlier throughout the night. 
We set the self timer with a view this time. :) 
Still in love after 14 years..so thankful! 
I told Lamar today that he is the nicest man I know and then I said, "Well, the nicest husband I know!" and I'm telling you it's the truth. He treats me so well and takes such good care of me. I don't know how I would live without him. 
Everything is SO laid back in St. John! I love it! 

Mar is always joking with me saying he's got skinny legs and a big belly and that he thinks I didn't like that before I married him (I said that one time WAY back in the day before I ever met him and he heard and is STILL talking about it) so when we saw this painting, we had to get a picture. :) He's a good sport! :) 
I'm pointing to our cottage...you can barely see it. The light is the porch. By the way, it's a wrap around porch..my FAVORITE!! Oh, and this picture is at the top of a STEEP driveway!! VERY steep! People without a 4 wheel drive couldn't make it up. :) 

Tomorrow is out last day. :( I never want to leave! I told Lamar today that if we had all the money in the world, I could seriously live here 6 months out of the year. It's just heaven to me! Best vacation we've ever had by far! And the most gorgeous! 

See ya tomorrow! :) 

Oh, one more thing...Macy started her internship at London Elementary today....1st grade. She's going to be the best teacher. Lamar and I prayed for her together this morning. She's doing everything that a regular teacher would do so she's really going to be super comfortable teaching when she's through. She will have the class to herself on Thursday. I am so proud of that girl! She will graduate in December and be a TEACHER! YAY!! I sure hope she lives in Little Rock! 

Photobucket


Comments