You know when you have to use a rubber band on your 12 year old "fat jeans", it's time to finally go through the closet and get rid of the jeans and pants that no longer fit. I had been dreading it but I decided to just do it!
So, here are my SEVENTEEN pairs of pants and jeans that don't fit anymore. This is a result of a hormone patch that I started in March and quit in September. I gained 14 lbs from my complain weight and 25 lbs from my low weight last year. The most frustrating thing about it has been not being able to wear any of the clothes in my closet. My shirts are starting to fit again though but I don't know if my jeans ever will so I put them up for now and maybe forever. I know one thing, I'll NEVER complain about my old complain weight again. Oh well! It's just life...and I'm just happy I am doing better physically. Oh, and the reason I have so many jeans is because I keep my clothes forever! I'm a clothes hoarder. I was reading an article about getting rid of clothes and I'm going to try to do it this week! We will see what happens. :)

More later! :)

Comments

olsonpitcrew said…
I have followed you for a few yrs, and I honestly will say, you're beauty has truly increased. You are one of those people who could shave their head and be 100 lbs more, and no one would notice because they see your precious heart. ;) I know exactly how you feel though, as i have gained 30lbs in the last 2.5yrs due to brain tumor (non cancerous) and thyroid issue. It was very hard initially, to have no control over the issue, and to know my "old" body was gone, but now when I want to complain I stop myself and thank the Lord i am alive and i am not dealing with a life threatening illness. I too have severe chronic pain, fibro, IC and pelvic congestion syndrome (hope not tmi), and now horrible teeth issues which has probably been the hardest issue for me in many ways, but know that each day we are given is a gift, and that I am a daughter of the great physician who knows why I physically go through what I do. He will be faithful to complete what He started in me. I pray for you every morning as I know you struggle with pain too. Think how much your earthly dad cares for you, beautiful Heather, and remember that your heavenly Father cares soooo much more!! Blessings to you!!