Big Dam Bridge

Yesterday morning, Mar and I woke up and did our quiet time together. I started Beth Moore's Believing God last week and love it. Mar has done some of the lessons with me. When he saw I was doing it on Sunday morning, he came in and did it with me. I painted my nails while he read the questions and wrote them in. Then, we watched church online and then headed to the Big Dam Bridge. The trees are SO gorgeous right now!!! 
Mar took this picture. Look how gorgeous the trees are! LOVE!
Love walking this bridge with Mar.
Mar hadn't been to the new part of the bridge where it turns right towards the end. I didn't realize that. I have been a few times since they have added that part.
Look how pretty it is with Pinnacle in the background.
Lamar had my camera and was snapping pictures while I was taking with my iPhone.
I wouldn't mind living in that house! :) They have a GREAT view! 

My goodness, I love fall trees! I wasn't able to enjoy them this time last year and am so glad I am able to get out and take all the gorgeous tree colors in! 
Lamar loves to grab my camera and try to get a good shot. 
Mar's taking a picture of me taking a picture! He was so funny trying to get the perfect shot! HA! :) 
Here's one of his shots of me taking a picture of him taking a picture. :) 
Such a gorgeous red! 
Walking back to the car. 
Some interesting Big Dam Bridge facts. Who knew there was a cemetery under it?! So interesting! 

I'm having LG at my house tonight so I have a lot to do but it's GORGEOUS outside! Sunny and 70 degrees! Tomorrow the low is 27 and there is a freeze warning!! CRAZY! SO, I'm headed for a quick ride in the convertible while it's warm, sunny, and beautiful! 
More later! 


Comments