Color Run Fun!

I LOVE the Color Run! Last year was the first year I did it and it was so much fun for a lot of reasons that speak my sanguine love language!! For one thing, you get to dress up all fun and girly with TUTU's!!! It's not often that a grown woman can get away with that. Also, you get fun colors sprayed all over you during the run/walk. You also can also dance through the 5K which I'm all about. There are cute happy signs everywhere and at the end there is a finish line party where they throw color and everyone dances. I just LOVE it!!!

I was trying to figure out my outfit and decided to wear this. :) I got the colorful tights and fun sunglasses and necklace at Party City.
All ready to go the morning of the Color Run. I ended up not wearing the fluffy leg warmers and changing my tank to blue. I also got a different tutu when I checked in the day before. The one from last year was TINY and uncomfortable! I also didn't wear the necklace. I was just kinda tired when I woke up because I only slept 3 hours the night before (I can't remember why now...welcome to my mind lately!). 
Christi and her friend, Haley met at my house and Lamar drove us downtown to drop us off. He is so good to always do that for us so we don't have to deal with parking. We met Amy and her fabulous gang at Bosco's.
2nd year to do Color Run together. So fun! 
Who doesn't love tutus!!! I sure do! :) 
I love these 3 generations of super fun and fabulous women! 
I have no idea who these people are but they were dressed fun. Check out the wig on that one lady! 
Christi is so much fun! I don't know how she managed to lift me but she did! Strong woman! 
Color fun! 
:) Haley's wig was so fun! By the way, Haley is Mandy Mote's sister. Mandy is one of Macy's best friends and her old roommate! SO fun! 
GrandMary beat us all! She has more spunk and energy at 82 than I do at 42. I love her! She's one of my favorite people on the planet!
After the finish. 
This picture was on the Color Run photographer's site. I love it! Amy and Matt were so cute to watch...they had so much fun together. Matt has a great sense of humor and is such a gentleman. He's a sweet guy. I'm glad he and Amy are together....they make such a cute couple.
These pictures are out of order for some reason. Love this of Amy! HAHA! :) 

Instead of snow angels, we did pink chalk angels! :) 
After the race, we got our picture as a team on the stage. We were missing GrandMary and Jill, though. 
I wanted to get our annual picture jumping by the river so I asked a guy to video us jumping and that way we could just take a picture of the video. The only thing is the quality of the pictures aren't clear so I won't do that again. 


Waiting on Mar to pick us up. 

Color Run Fun....see you next year!!! 




Comments