Well, I just had this whole post written but then added a picture from the Blogger app on my mobile phone and now my post is gone. Oh well...I'll just write it again.

Last week was the Holiday House which is my favorite! I don't really enjoy shopping all that much anymore unless it's online (it's just so much easier) but I still love shopping at the Holiday House. This year it was GREAT! So many wonderful vendors!
I was planning on going on Wednesday night but I waited too late to get a ticket and they were sold out so my sweet friend, Hope, went with me on Thursday morning before the big crowds got there. It's the next best thing to Wednesday night. Hope and I went together last year, too, with Alex. He held all our bags! Next year, we are going to take Mar and Alex on Wednesday night. They can sit and talk and watch all our bags while we shop! 
While we were shopping, I saw these adorable cowboy boots! I ran to them and turned them over and saw that my name was written on the bottom! And they only had 3 left and one was in my size! These are the most comfortable boots ever. The heel of the boot is all cushy! I can't wait to wear them. I told Lamar I had to have them because they had my name written all over them....literally! HA! And look, the name of the boot is even Dawson...my brother's name! :) And, while I was talking to Hope, I told her that I thought these were the boots that I had pinned on Pinterest but couldn't find the brand name so I got out my phone and looked on Pinterest and sure enough, they were the same boots....see!

SOOOO fun! :) 
After the Holiday House, my friend, Heather, came over and brought this turkey door hanger that she painted for me. I think it's adorable! 
Here we are by the turkey! :) 
Heather brought Abby Grace and Caitlin (KK) with her. I can't believe how grown up they are. Abby Grace is 16 and KK is 23! KK is pregnant with twin girls!!! She looks so cute! After this, we headed to Sonic and got shakes! I made Heather try the Chocolate Cream Pie shake and she loved it! It's my FAVE!!
On Friday night, Mar and I headed to the first PA playoff game of the season. The first half, I thought we were going to lose, which I never think because we are so good (undefeated) but the defense on the other team was REALLY good! We were behind 28 to 6 at one point. After half time, we were like a different team and ended up beating them by A LOT! I can't remember the exact score but we were way ahead of them. SO, we are headed to another playoff game this Friday. I have loved football season with Mar this year. It has gone by way too fast, though! 
Sheldy and John Cherrycoke. They have been friends since high school and now their sons are friends. Cherrycoke became a Christian through our family which I LOVE!!!
On Saturday, Macy came home and we (Mar, Macy, and I) headed to sign her lease at her new apartment. She loves it so much, especially the garden tub! She is so excited! 
After Macy signed her lease, Lamar dropped us off at the Holiday House so we didn't have to mess with parking which was such a blessing! We saw Kelsey Wilson there! We love her! Macy met her at Ouachita. Now, Kelsey is a teacher in Batesville. Wish she were in Little Rock!  We also saw Hope, Alex, and Hayley. :) Hope took this picture. :) 
After we finished shopping, we asked a lady to take our picture by this little display made just for having your picture taken. :) 
Macy loved this little wall hanging I got her that says grace. I love it, too! When I think of grace, I always think of Macy and how good God is to give me such a godly child who wants to spread His word to others! She called me the other day and told me she was about to share the gospel with a girl and to pray for her. That makes a mama feel good and it's nothing I've done at all..it's all God's grace! 
I love this picture! Charlie and Reg have just started liking popcorn. They used to not like it all but now LOVE it! I think it's funny because the 4 of us all share popcorn now. I have a funny video that I'll try to post of Charlie Bear catching the popcorn in his mouth. 
Mar and I just took a walk during his lunch break. The trees are glorious right now! I want to be outside all the time. Also, it was 68 degrees! 

Lamar is standing on the lot where we have always wanted to build our little dream cottage. I can't believe this lot hasn't sold. It's been for sale for a few years, at least. It is one street behind ours so we really love the location! Just check out the view we would have and you can see why it's our dream lot.
HELLLOOOO!!! Gorgeous!!! In our dreams, we would build a two story house with porches on both stories to take advantage of this view. SO beautiful! And it's even prettier in person. Right after this, we were looking at some more gorgeous trees and I stepped on a dead snake!! It was tiny but still...yuck!

Well, LG is at my house again tonight so I better boogie. More later! :) 

Comments