iPhone dump

Well, it's been too long since I've blogged again....so I decided to do an iPhone dump (random pictures from my iPhone). Actually some are from my regular camera that were on FB that I put on my iPhone.  Anyway, here's some of the last month in and a half in pictures (they are out of order). :)
Here May May is with Abby's sweet boy, Beau Matthew Higgans. In this picture he was almost 4 months old. He's adorable and about the same size of Evelyn, who is almost 9 months old.
Macy housesat/babysat for the sweetest 14 and 15 year old neighborhood boys. One night, I went with them to see Walter Mitty and the electricity went out during the very last scene. The boys had already seen it and told us it was the last scene or I wouldn't have known. I did know it was close to being over. They gave us passes and Lamar and I ended up going back about a week later and literally the electricity went out during the last minute of the movie! HA! :) Oh well, it was cute and pretty clean. 
I think this would be a cute transformation Tuesday picture of Charlie bear for Instagram. :) On the left side, he is a baby...10 weeks old and on the right, he is 14 years old. Such a sweet loyal friend. I can't believe he's made it to 14!! I prayed years ago he would live a long life and he sure has! I love him!
I found this note in the church bathroom week before last. It was such a fun happy! It was in the little paper towel dispenser by the sink. I wasn't going to pick it up at first because I'm a germaphobe but then decided I would probably be missing out on a blessing so I picked it up and read it and then washed my hands real good. I want to do this same thing for others. It was such a fun little happy! 
Last week we had a few gorgeous winter days...one day it got up to 75 degrees! The dogs loved it! Well, Reggie loved it! Charlie loves the REALLY cold weather. 
My sweet 14 year old!!! 
On one of the gorgeous days, I took the convertible for the afternoon and Reg and I went for a drive. I took him to Pinnacle and we just hung out. It wore him out because even though he wasn't walking, he was tugging on the leash for over 2 hours trying to follow people. He lied down for a few minutes every now and then and then would get back up and try to follow people. Cute little guy! He loves the convertible! 
Eating with some of the LG girls at Chili's! I was supposed to go tonight to LG but I went to NLR twice today and just wasn't up for going again tonight. I know I missed a good time! 
On one of the pretty days (we've had a lot this winter), we went over to Shanny's and had fun with all the babies on the back deck. They are all so precious!!! 
We had the Hoods over for dinner one night. I love their family. Hope is one of my dearest friends. 
Jereme, Sarah, Hope, Alex, Lexie, Hayley, Brianna, Jordan, and Kyleigh. :)
We went to Louisiana for the weekend on January 10th to see the Lane's and go to Trey and Gail's gender reveal party. It was such a cute party and really fun! 
I LOVE this picture!! It's a GIRL!!! Due January 4th. The immediate family all got around them and popped black balloons and there was confetti on the inside. I love Gail's face! 
After the gender reveal party, we had a Duck Dynasty afternoon. We headed to Duck Commander first and then went to Duck and Dressing, which is a boutique in Monroe that is owned by Corie Robertson and the exchange student that lived with them for awhile. I think her name is Rebekah. And then we went to Duck Diner, which wasn't our favorite, but it was a fun experience! 
Lamar and I have been walking a lot lately on his lunch breaks. It's been great! There have been so many pretty days to walk. This weekend we walked twice with Macy, Mom, and Dad. Yesterday we walked in the neighborhood across the street from mom and dad. We walked 2 1/2 miles.
I brought Reggie. :) He LOVES walks! Charlie does, too, but he's too old and his legs give out. Sweet boy. 
Today, Macy came home from work at 11:00 and we headed to go see Heather's new grandbabies, Paisley and Kiley. They are adorable and so teeny tiny!! They were so precious!!!
So sweet holding these babies! 
I can't believe KK has babies!!! Life passes by so fast!!! May May and KK have been friends since KK was 5. Love it! :) After Macy and I left, we headed to Little Rock Christian for her to turn in her sub DVD questionnaire. She is subbing there on Wednesday and is SO excited!!! She is subbing for kindergarten. I am happy for her. She is also moving back to Russellville for the next 6 months and is planning on subbing there and she is going to nanny the kids she has nannied for the past 2 years for a third year. She will also come here some and sub when they call her and if she runs out of money will come here to work at Lamar's office. Hopefully she will get a job in Little Rock next fall and if so, she'll move back here for good.

Well, there are just some of the pictures of what's been going on the last month and a half. I'll write more later...no telling when but I will write.

Nighty night! :) Not going to proofread. :)

Comments