Maternity jeans....SUPER FAB for an apple shape!

Mar came home from work sick yesterday. He feels much better today but is quarantined upstairs because Macy and I can't get it!! She is subbing a lot next week and Rosy and Moo are coming tomorrow so PLEASE Lord...NO SICKNESS!!! I was definitely exposed so I'm just asking the Lord to please keep me from getting it where I can spend time with my sweethearts!!! While Mar has been home sick, Macy and I have been hanging out some. We went to eat at Yaya's today for a late lunch. It turns out it was a little too late because when we got there, our only option was the dinner menu. All I wanted was a turkey sandwich and their delicious strawberry lemonade! I ended up with Mahi Mahi and Macy got some kind of steak strip that was AMAZING!! 
Our waiter accidentally put in the wrong dessert order so he gave us the wrong order plus what we ordered and gave us the wrong one for free. He brought the right one out with a candle just to be fun! By the way, the wrong dessert..the souffle...was DELISH!! Better than the crepe covered brownie. We ate outside because it was such a pretty day but the sun started to go down and I was SO cold!!!
After we ate, we headed on over to Destination Maternity which is in the Promenade. I love the Promenade because you can shop outside! My favorite! I was SO happy to know they had a maternity store because none of my jeans fit me anymore (I'm not pregnant...although my thighs think I am....that's where I gained the most weight when I was) and I need a pair that is comfortable in the stomach area. My apple shape makes pants and jeans REALLY hard to find! Maternity is PERFECT for me!!! I put in the little belly that was in the dressing room just for fun! 
I tried on a lot of pairs and loved them all because they actually fit in the legs and were still comfortable in the belly! Hallelujah!! I ended up getting a pair of sevens because they looked better than the others...other than the booty area where the pockets are spread WAY too far apart but that's okay because I usually wear shirts that cover the bootay area anyway.
I love that the top of the jeans are flesh colored!! BOOYAH!!! :)
Here they are...they actually fit in the legs. Usually my jeans are way too big in the legs and booty and tight in the belly area so I never have jeans that actually fit. If I do buy them to fit in my legs, they are WAY too uncomfortable in the midsection. I have the tummy section that is super comfortable folded over. I can adjust it however I want.
See...nobody would ever know that I have on maternity jeans! They might still be a little baggy but I am used to bigger. Skin tight is not my thing! I'm also not used to having to try to get my jeans on! I tried on the smaller size and had to struggle to get my body into them. Once they were on, they felt great, though. I asked Macy if people always have to work to get their jeans on!! LOL! My goodness! I ended up getting the bigger size because they were just more comfortable. 
I was laughing because when I got home, I had a little bag in my sack with a baby bottle, some lotion, some baby butt paste, and a bunch of coupons! HAHA! I am going to save this stuff for when I have a grandbaby which will be soon...at the beginning of June.
My new favorite store!!! I let my mom (who is also an apple) know about these jeans and she's ready to head on over and get some! And my friend, Hope, wants some, too! Why would anyone ever want any other pair of jeans (if you have my body type) when you can have a pair where the top is like pajamas! YES ma'am!!! MATERNITY all the way!!!! Three cheers for maternity!!! 

More lata!!! :) 

Comments