Life is Golden!





The coolest thing just happened. Lamar and I went walking and I was telling him how excited I am about our puppy and we were talking about names. Then, we saw a white Golden far away. I said,"Is that a white Golden?" And the closer we got, we could see it was. We stopped and talked to the lady and told her that we were getting a white Golden in January and she said she got hers from Wisteria Goldens which is where we are getting ours!! Which is so crazy bc I found Wisteria through Google and they're not even in LR. I told her the name of our puppies parents and she said she thought her dog was in the same litter as Thor! So our puppy's aunt! Such a fun wink from the Lord! I just love when He shows us how involved He is in the small things of our lives! She said her dog is real mellow! She wasn't even on a leash! Lol! She said she just wants to lie around all day watching TV!

Comments