Hope's Christmas decor

I am not decorating for Christmas this year. We are in the process of moving. We are making small loads to the new house every now and then but the movers are actually coming to move the big stuff on Dec. 27th. SO, no Christmas decor this year. Because of this, I am living vicariously through my precious friend, Hope! And if you'e going to live vicariously thorough someone, especially with decorating, she's your girl! HA! Look how beautiful her house is! It's a blessing to just be in there. It feels so Christmasy and homey! Just take a look at some of the pictures I took last night. 

She has initials on this little tree for all the family members.
I don't think the image quality is very good because I uploaded these on the blogger app from my phone.
We had prayer group last night at Hope's and she got everyone candles. 
She put a verse on each person's candle. 
She said she got me this candle because I bring sunshine to her life whenever I am with her. It made me feel so good! And just take a look at how cute the candle is!! Gold glitter all over the top! SO FUN!! 

All our kids are coming on Saturday. They are staying until Monday with the exception of Macy. She's staying a lot longer! YAY! Hannah and the kids are coming tomorrow and I'm SOOOO excited! I have 6 people staying in our little rental and only one twin bed! HA! SOOOOO, I've got a lot to do!! I need to get an aerobed and get our twin beds out of storage to put on the floor. Should be an interesting weekend with all the kids sharing a bathroom! Definitely memories will be made! 

Merry Christmas! More later! 

Comments