Skip to main content

Siesta Scripture Memory #1

I know my verse is an easy one but I'm focusing on verses that emphasize the things I struggle with and can repeat over and over again throughout the day. I talk a lot and where there are many words, sin is more likely, so I need to be so careful that I don't just blurt everything out that comes to my mind but think before I speak. I want what I say to be honoring to the Lord and definitely don't want to give Satan a foothold. So excited about Siesta Scripture Memory 2011!!! WOO-HOO!!!!


Comments

Kelsey said…
That is a great verse. I'll be memorizing that one too.
Shannon Pate said…
I wrote that one down on a notecard as well!! Love you much!!!!
Becky said…
Hi Heather, I'm doing the Siesta memory verses too! I couldn't figure out how to order the spiral,so I made my own. I started with Colossians 3:1 and realized I could memorize the whole chapter for the siesta memory.
Since then you have been raised with Christ,set your hearts on things above where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Didit from memory! Best wishes on this journey!